THIS WEEK'S QUOTE PROMPT:

My biggest excuse to others and myself was that I had writer's block, as if it was some kind of illness. Mary Garden

Monday, March 29, 2010

#9 - Behold, my friends, the spring is come; the earth has gladly received the embraces of the sun, and we shall soon see the results of their love! Sitting Bull

HOPE REACHES INWARD

I look out from beyond winter’s fury
to a forsythia suddenly bursting with buds.
The chill that tore at my inner core
is replaced by a mild warmth
that enthralls me with the possibilities ahead.
Relief is on the way for these tired, cold bones.
Hope fills my soul as the scent of rebirth
reaches within me and generates my renewal.

1 comment:

Susan Schoeffield said...

SPRING'S WONDER

The wonder of spring
excites the faded blossom
with promise of life.